Here are the facts:
- We’re moving into a brand new house in the next two months
- We’re taking almost no furniture with us
- We have three small children
- We are getting a dog before the year is up
Essentially? We need some seriously durable furniture. *But*…it also needs to look good, right??
Here are the sofas we’re currently crushing on:
- Article Worthington Oxford Brown
- Article Sven Left Sectional Cascadia Blue
- Article Sven Left Sectional Charme Tan
- Ikea Vimle with Chaise in Gunnared Beige
- Joybird Eliot Sectional in Bella Navy
I need to do more research (because I can’t help myself), and take some time to check fabric swatches against the floor of the home.
What do you think? Is velvet too bold for a house with kids and a dog? Is the leather too much of a financial investment given that the couch will probably take a serious beating in the next few years? Give me your thoughts!